X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUN AWAY!

You are at a bar
    You are apparently drunk
    You get up from the table, almost flipping over the chair you are sitting on, and the table with empty glasses on it
    You try to stop the table from wobbling, but one glass slips off said table, and falls to the floor, loudly breaking
    Do you now find a barkeep or busboy to help clean the mess of liquid and broken glass to avoid injuring anyone else, especially the people sitting at the table RIGHT NEXT TO YOU (me and bf )
    or do you drunkenly run(wobble) as fast as you and high tail it out of there leaving your friends (and everyone else) behind to stared at you amazed at your audacity?

i got to see the latter last night
    but i'm sure karma got to her, because as drunk as she was, and as "fast" as she was running, i'm pretty sure she was going to be puking sometime before the night was over
    sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. - Kusanagi

Heh, that reminds me of one time in around the early-ish to mid-ish '90's.

A buddy and I were at a local tavern IIRC around last call, and both feeling pretty buzzed, (this was a few blocks from my place, so we would be staggering walking the three blocks back to my place), I was being very animated while talking, and gesturing quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I knocked my beer mug onto the floor, and it shattered. I was so embarrassed, I apologized profusely, and left like a $5.00 tip. As I remember, the bartender was pretty cool about it, probably because the only way I was being sucky, was by being a klutz, and I wasn't being rowdy or obnoxious.

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

Working...
    X