This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth donruss View Post
    He is an old kitty. In human years that would be around 90 or so. I just lost a kitty that was 19.5 years and was hoping he would make it to see 20. I cried like a baby when I had to go put him to sleep due to weight loss and old age a couple of months ago.
    I'm sorry! I know how you feel... my dad lost his Felix kitty a few years ago. Poor old boy was about 18 yrs old, he had a stroke and could not get up. My older sister lost her Nuriko kitty to renal failure - very sad, Riko spent her last few hours at the vets and got snuggles and cuddles from all of us and she seemed ready and almost happy to head to the great Catnip Field in the sky.

I'm gonna cry...

And in my grade 11 year I had to put down my sweet little Snowball kitty... she had breast cancer. I get all teary just thinking about it
    "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
    ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      ...what would be ideal is if we could be refunded for the visit that the snafu led to, but that's probably not possible.
      I'm sorry, do I understand that correctly? The subsequent follow-up visit that was directly caused by their stuff-up, was not free?

Yes, you should insist on THAT being credited. There's no way in hell you should pay for that visit. If it's less than the $100 they're crediting you with then I suppose call it fair and square, but if it cost more, push it more.

They caused the necessity for another visit by not following your direct instructions. They should entirely refund the cost of the consequences of their mistake.

And yes, fire that girl. On this board, we don't use that lightly. So far everyone's agreed. This is one of those genuine cases.

Comment

I have to agree. It's outrageous that they would charge you for that appointment. There would have been no need for it at all if it hadn't been for their negligence.

Frankly, I'd find a new vet's office entirely. Your vet should have been overwhelmingly appalled that his receptionist was that negligent. The fact that he didn't even think to not charge you to fix their mistake indicates a real cavalier attitude about the whole thing. I would not be comfortable putting my dog in their care again, if I were you.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
        X