X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kiwi View Post
    Im not insulted... but whos Dianne?
    My last post was quoting Family Guy. Dianne is one of the news anchors of the show.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

AHHHHHH I see

I should have known all of lifes questions can be answered by a quote from the simpsons or family guy
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

From what I understand, a ride in the ambulance can cost upward of $600 or more depending where the ambulance needs to go/where the nearest hospital is/which area you live in -- so, yea, I can see where a lot of people just don't want or can't pay for an ambulance.

And I can see where health givers can't exactly call 911 ( or the emergency equivalency in other countries ) first, in case of legal action against care givers. I don't know how rare it is but some people just don't want 911 to be called or to be taken to the hospital for treatment and state's that on a legal document ( living will or other such document ) -- some health care places don't want a suit bearing down on them in situations like that.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
        X