Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DairyQueen Suck (A.K.A When I whitness my first REAL catbutt face)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DairyQueen Suck (A.K.A When I whitness my first REAL catbutt face)

So we went and saw Terminator today. No Spoilers so don't worry.

After the movie we decided to walk around the Mall... and Lo and Behold there is a Dairy Queen. mmmmm. We think to our collective selves. SO we are placing our order when this lady comes storming up. and the girl behind the counter says
    "Oh your back Again?" *it was the AGAIN that first clued me into this woman's suck.

The first words out of her mouth were "Isn't CHOCOLATE CHIP cookie dough supposed to have CHOCOLATE CHIPS in it?!"

Now I glance at the blizzard in her hand and can clearly see little bits of chocolate inside the cookiedough bits. The girl says

"Yes ma'am. The chocolate chips are inside the cookie dough."
    And that's the end we though....but if it was this wouldn't be CS now would it?

This lady's face scrunches up into a catbutt and her tone of voice becomes a snotty entitled tone I am sure you all know so well. as she says

"Are you SURE!???!!! Because I THOUGHT it would have actual chocolate CHIPS in it!"

The girl at dairy queen, bless her heart, stayed perfectly calm smiled and said "There are. They are in the Cookie Dough!"

When she opened her mouth to speak again, the Beau spoke up and finished the order and I looked her right in the eye and GRINNED.
    She huffed and stormed away.

...at first I though this should go under brain burps.... it was just the tone of voice she used and her body language that made her sucky in my opinion.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

That kind of stuff chaps my hide. It's always the worst at food places. I'm sure the little kids in the Philippines--who scrounge for pieces of saleable metal in the trash heap they live on--would love to have that ice cream, chips or no chips.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh gods, I want Dairy Queen....They're pretty rare out here...and they changed the name of the Country Basket...and they won't give me gravy for my chicken strips....*whimpers*

Actually, I still haven't forgiven them for discontinuing the Rocky Road blizzards.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
      X