This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you hate it that much.....

There's a very nice little family-run coffee shop next to work. Good coffee, great food, friendly staff....

Every single morning, this guy comes in and gets 2 cups of coffee. One he drinks in the shop, and takes the other to go. Every single day he bitches about the price, (less than half of what starbucks charges,) and then proceeds to put FIVE creamers and EIGHT sugars in each cup!

First of all, thats why they charge 2 bucks. In fact, in this case, they probably lose money on him. Second, if he hates the taste of coffee that much, why would he keep coming back every day to complain about it and get more?!?
    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Well... if he didn't, then he'd have no grounds for complaining, now would he? Duh...

Seriously: there are people who just *need* to complain. Otherwise, they can't be happy, I guess...
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
      There's a very nice little family-run coffee shop next to work. Good coffee, great food, friendly staff....

Every single morning, this guy comes in and gets 2 cups of coffee. One he drinks in the shop, and takes the other to go. Every single day he bitches about the price, (less than half of what starbucks charges,) and then proceeds to put FIVE creamers and EIGHT sugars in each cup!

First of all, thats why they charge 2 bucks. In fact, in this case, they probably lose money on him. Second, if he hates the taste of coffee that much, why would he keep coming back every day to complain about it and get more?!?
      OK that's just wasting a good cup of coffee.....might as well pour the sugar and creamer directly in your mouth eeeeesh.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
        have no grounds for complaining
        Great pun.

But what's with that guy? That much cream and sugar, it's not coffee... it's a bean flavored sugar smoothie! Yuck!
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

all that sugar and cream must keep him regular

Comment

Quoth artifical sweetner View Post
            all that sugar and cream must keep him regular
            Exactly! He's a regular customer!

Of course, I should probably be more careful when I try to make puns. They could land me in hot water, and I've bean there before.

Seriously though, that guy just needs to buy himself a coffeemaker and a thermos.

Comment

Seriously: there are people who just *need* to complain. Otherwise, they can't be happy, I guess...
              My sentiments exactly. Some people aren't happy unless they're whining and bitching. I despise those kinds of people...

Seriously, they're wasting their lives complaining about trivial things, when they could be doing things that are far more constructive or fun...

Comment

yeah... his daily dose of caffeine and crabbiness it sounds like

btw i love your icon! i'm wearing my skeletal monkey shirt today...
                http://www.djmonkeyboy.com/images/skullmonkey1.jpg (mines on a black shirt tho)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  btw i love your icon! i'm wearing my skeletal monkey shirt today...
                  Thanks. I also have a tattoo on my left forearm of a smoking monkey at a typewriter.

And that shirt is awesome!
                  Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X