This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made me so Sad...

The response I got from the People at Fred Meyer.

(Not sure if this should go here)

So a few weeks ago I went to fred meyer's. we bought quite a few things and went home... upon returning home I realized we had forgotten one of the bags. ((frozen juice and ice cream OMG!! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT)) anyway, so I called them up and asked the CS people if they had it. They looked and they did. So I drove back in and picked it up.

SO I walk up to CS and tell them "I just called a bit ago about some frozen stuff I left."

the lady says "Oh yes! I have it right here" puts it up on the counter with this look of horror on her face as she proceeds, "I am so sorry about this. We are training a bunch of new people... it was just an accident."

Now it took me a moment to register this... because... well 1. its my fault I left my freaking bag... and 2. Well its MY FAULT.
    And yet she is apologizing to me with this look of "please god dont yell at me"

I laughed and told her, "It's okay. Our cashier was one of your new girls but it wasn't her fault. She did everything right! I just forgot to grab the bag and toss it in my cart."

The look on that ladies face made me so sad. She looked... RELIEVED. I mean, it just killed my faith in humanity that she would be so worried about someone forgetting their bag...*Sighs* Made me wonder how many people they get daily yelling at them about forgetting their bags... people suck.

If I leave something, its my fault. Period.
    Last edited by Dips; 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

I walked into a store once, it was a surfing/ski store if I remember correctly in the main street of Auckland and the guy said "good morning, how are you today"

I gave him a smile and replied "Im good thanks, how about you?"

His jaw went like this and then stammered that he was good to.

I asked him how many people had ever responded to that question with something other than a JUST LOOKING! and he said I was the first.
    He had worked there for over a year.....

I have very little faith in people's ability to give a shit about others
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Kind of reminds me of one ticket a GM from the UK team answered once...

Keep in mind, we answer 4 tickets at the same time, so we type our things while we wait for the player to answer the last question, because honestly, in 99% of the cases its the same answer. Not this time though.

GM: Hello Name, this is GM soandso. I got your ticket, regarding something.
      Player: Oh, hello.
      GM: Hello. How are you today?
      Player: Not so good, I have cancer.
      GM: Great! On to your problem, regarding whatever...

Convo did not go well from there...
      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
      Melody Gardot

Comment

Working...
      X