Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you should not do at an arcade. (personal experience from years visiting one)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all except for the "Do not complain when the Skee Ball only gives you one ball" rule. That has never happened to me but if I put my money in and it only gives me one ball, there is something wrong and employee/management needs to know.
    I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      That doesn't sound very comfortable.
      Those things aren't nearly as uncomfortable as you might think. While I couldn't imagine having sex in a ball pit, I did fall asleep in one once. I took my son to this one place that wasn't very busy, and I guess I was tired.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Ballpits have more cooties then a hooker's vagina. I shudder to think the disease's one could contract while having sex in one.
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

shudder

you've cured me of all desire to even LOOk at an arcade
          and i feel like i need a shower. yes my skin is twitching

oy...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
            Ballpits have more cooties then a hooker's vagina.
            Well, there goes tonight's entertainment, thank you very much...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
              -If you need to use the bathroom, use the TOILET. Not on the floor, not in the ballpit not in the trash can, not inside a game, not in the sink, the TOILET.

-Don't ruin the bathroom doing stuff like writing in blood or shit on the walls. That is just stupid.

Okay, so I will be sure to wear a full haz-mat suit next time i go to the arcade.
              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

Comment

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
                I've been digging Dave & Busters a lot these days. I like kids as much as the next person (who likes kids) but it's really nice to play some games without having little people squealing and running around everywhere, and hogging the best games! Plus, you can drink
                I wanna go to the D&Bs that you go to because the two in my area are swarming with kids. I was at a prize game with my fiance and we were making good progress toward an iPod and someone sent their child over to try to grab our prize. Little bastage kept sticking his grubby paw in the chute each time fiance hit a button. Fiance eventually threw the game just to prevent the brat from absconding with my iPod. I gave the parent the glare of a lifetime.

Beyond that, I have yet to have a D&Bs experience that didn't have a hundred kids underfoot, breaking things, stealing tickets from other players, and being a general nuisance. Sure, there are games, but IT'S A BAR!
                Last edited by Dips; 06-09-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
                  -Don't shave in teh bathroom, you'll clog the sink up with your hippie hair.
                  Sorry, gotta call you on this one. It can't be hippie hair; hippies don't shave!
                  Quoth donruss View Post
                  I agree with all except for the "Do not complain when the Skee Ball only gives you one ball" rule. That has never happened to me but if I put my money in and it only gives me one ball, there is something wrong and employee/management needs to know.
                  All that means is that some kid made off with/lost the rest of the balls for the machine. It won't do anything but slow down your game, anyway, since it's based on number of balls thrown.
                  Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Well, there goes tonight's entertainment, thank you very much...
                  Wait, were you going for the hooker, or the ball pit?

^-.-^
                  Last edited by Dips; 06-09-2009, 04:18 PM.
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    Wait, were you going for the hooker, or the ball pit?

^-.-^
                    A gentleman never tells.

I'd accept guesses of 'both'.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      A gentleman never tells.

I'd accept guesses of 'both'.
                      Oooh... I get it.

You wanted the hooker in the ball pit!

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth donruss View Post
                        there is something wrong and employee/management needs to know.
                        Then don't get angry when they reply "Yeah, skee-ball machines have started being made that ONLY give you ONE ball at a time, to prevent... well, whatever... cheating, clogging the machine, wanton destruction... theft...?"
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

You know, I was upset when my favorite arcade closed, and was replaced by an inferior one, but at least the inferior one is sanitary. I am now extremely glad that I am too old for ballpits, thanks to this website. Now maybe if it were a Bleach N' Ball pit, then I'd go for it.
                          All Hail Blortash, King of the Time Traveling Space Bears, who comes to us from Future Year 3032, known to us Earth Mortals as Regular 3032.

Comment

Having sex in the ballpit...

I dunno...it sounds kinda hilarious to me. It would make one helluva story for the "where's the weirdest place you've ever 'done it?'" game.

Comment

Working...
                            X