This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please just pay attention to me

I just got back from errands, including a trip to a pet store that had a special going-on. While there, I asked the sales girl in the small animal/reptile/fish section about hamsters. Now, I approached the girl at the help desk, where she was visiting with a woman whom she seemed to know out-of-work, because they were sharing personal stories and goo-gooing the woman's dog. Now I did say 'excuse me can I ask you a question about the hamsters?' But while I was asking my question, she's flipping-through her cell phone pictures, still sharing them with her friend. She answered my question somewhat, then trailed-off and became completely engrossed in the pictures and the woman's dog again. I shrugged and figured I would just have to google my question.

Now if the girl had been answering a job-related question for the woman, I would have waited until acknowledged. But the place was dead, and she was the only employee I could see. She rather made me feel like an idiot for even asking the question I did.

Grrrr....?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Grr! Definately.
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

If she wanted to share photos with someone, she should have done that on her own time instead of practically ignoring you. That was unprofessional of her.

Comment

Call and talk to the manager and report her.

Comment

Oh how terrible of you to barge into her personal conversation at her place of work!! /sarcasm
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
          X