This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    Damn....am I the only one here that has yet to read or know a drop of that book called Twilight?
    Not at all. All I know of Twilight is what I have read on this forum. Of course, I do have other vampire books that I have read.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I have no desire to read those books, since I'm not a tween or a desperate Mormon housewife with a bunch of children. After all, real vampires do NOT sparkle.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        Damn....am I the only one here that has yet to read or know a drop of that book called Twilight?
        I've read Cleolinda and that's enough to satisfy me.
        "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Nah it's not the Devil's work, he likes to use fictional places that spark imaginations, not small towns that make the author and some fans scratch their heads as to why it wants nothing to do with a book full of spelling errors and generally semi-hackish writing.

Comment

well technically i didn't read Twilight... I listened to the audio book.

my dvd copy is over on my shelf.
            and i'm waiting for the second movie

and from what i saw on the dvd extras, the "meadow scene" - and the sparkly vampire idea - came from a dream she had. and she wrote the story based off of that one dream.

Comment

Working...
            X