This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaid Suck

No. Not Plaidman. The place he works at.

Picture it. Portland Oregon. May 31st,2009.

A newly legal McGoddess just got off her long flight. She had been traveling since 7:30 that morning. She had arrived at her destination at 9 pm, but her body says that the time is 11 pm. Her boyfriend and his friends decide to stop at Plaid Pantry, just to show McGoddess off to his coworkers.

As they approach the door, a young woman accosts them.

"Do any of y'all got yo id?" she says in the stereotypical ghetto voice.

One of the friends, Dent, spoke for the rest of the group.

"No. We don't want to do that."

"Look y'all. I'm 27. I have three kids and the stretch marks to prove it."

Dent says " Well. That sucks for you, now doesn't it?"

And the group walks inside.

Morale of the story: Do not accost anyone and badger them for id. Don't mention that you have kids as proof of your age. You don't have to be legal to have kids and mentioning kids may be a sign that you are not even legal to buy whatever it is you are trying to procure.

Cookies to whomever can tell me the reference as to how I told the story!!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Dent being the RedHeadOfDoom...
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Damn...I'm only two years younger than that ghetto chick and I have no kids (unless you count the dog ). Wouldn't surprise me if she had any one of those really ghetto names or had some cheap or really tacky ass weave,loud dragon lady nails or the cheap press ons and fake jewelry with at least one gold tooth and the kids are Bebe's Kids bad kinda kids.
      Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 06-05-2009, 02:33 PM.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm 27, and have NO children. But I have proper ID.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Heck, I didn't have my child until I was 30!

Does that mean I was buying alcohol illegally because by what that person said, only people with kids can buy the liquor?

Yeah ... my mind works in such mysterious ways, it even surprises me.

Comment

You're a little too young to be spouting off Sophia Petrillo quotes, but I'm guilty of it as well, so it's forgiveable!

I've got stretch marks, too. And they aren't from having kids.

It's from turning into a woman way too quickly.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
              only people with kids can buy the liquor?
              No but we need it more
              翻訳サーバーは現在オフ・ラインである。 後でもう一度試しなさい。

Comment

Funny, I was told once that same thing; only she claimed to be "more of a woman." Weird? She claimed that she had ten kids, therefore she had divine ew-hood. I won't say what that was all about. Suffice to say, I have no intention of having children, ever, and I don't have any issues about gender or ability to buy alcohol.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                  Her boyfriend and his friends decide to stop at Plaid Pantry, just to show McGoddess off to his coworkers.

As they approach the door, a young woman accosts them.

"Do any of y'all got yo id?" she says in the stereotypical ghetto voice.
                  OK, I'm confused. Plaid Pantry is a convience store. Do you need ID to shop at a convience store?
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    OK, I'm confused. Plaid Pantry is a convience store. Do you need ID to shop at a convience store?
                    I believe the SC in question is asking if they had ID so they could purchase some age restricted item for her.
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      Yes. It is a convience store. But we require ID for Beer, Cigs, and sometimes lottery.
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

yay on saying no to her...
                        cos the woman without the id doesn't sound very responsible in the first place.

reminds me of the time mom bought some beer and at the checkout she said it wasn't for her... everyone stopped and *stared* at her. so she clarified it was for her husband, who was 82 years old. (mom herself is in her late 60s)

Comment

TropicsGoddess: That video was amazing! Courtney!

Blas: I watched it all the time with my grandma. Hell, I still watch it when it's on the Hallmark channel. I also watch The Nanny.
                          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                            I believe the SC in question is asking if they had ID so they could purchase some age restricted item for her.
                            Upon rereading the OP I see that now. I thought it was someone at the door carding for entry, like a nightclub.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                            X