Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course we haven't forgotten you guys.

You just don't rant about drunks and much as we do.....

It might be because Irv and I are from smaller cities in Wi than the rest of you Wisconinsites. I wouldn't call my city "small", but it definetly does not compare to Killwaukee, Madtown, and Green Bay.

I don't know exactly where Irv lives (probably Point Place ) but he seems to come from the same type of rural area with lots of farmers and drunks early in the day.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

drunken farmers? hmm...that could provide tricky, when his wife wonders why he's hooked up milking machines to her tits...and goes off toward the barn...

reminds me of a dirty joke involving a bar, an alligator with a toothache and the bartender's 'beautiful daughter'...

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        Of course we haven't forgotten you guys.

It might be because Irv and I are from smaller cities in Wi than the rest of you Wisconinsites. I wouldn't call my city "small", but it definetly does not compare to Killwaukee, Madtown, and Green Bay.

I don't know exactly where Irv lives (probably Point Place ) but he seems to come from the same type of rural area with lots of farmers and drunks early in the day.
        Try being in Green Bay during football season esp a Monday night game or one of the preseason Thursday night games. I just get tired of dealing with drunk football fans esp if the Packers are loosing
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          doubt you want to hear about the interesting bacterial cultures we grow
          Don't you belive it!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

The city's not named Point Place, but we'll go with that. It will make my story telling easier.

And yes, it is in the middle of a generally rural area populated with many rednecks, drunks, and redneck drunks.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Living on the border of IL and WI, I get some of the WI drunks.

Keep 'em in yer own dern state!
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

LOL my favorite malt liquor is King Cobra, I grew up on that stuff and I still drink it. hmm might have to have some tonight in fact.

Comment

All this talk of 40oz malt liquor made me think of this website

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/40ozarchive.html

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X