This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like a pack of wild animals

So I put this is sightings because it reminded of customers on black friday,plus the poor shuttle woman.Well today is the annual university cook out. Well I was never told or has there ever been a sign up sheet for the shuttle van to the cookout(the cookout is across town).
    Well I get off for lunch and go down the hallway for the shuttle van.I'm sitting there in the shuttle van and then here comes the housekeeping crew. Well just some info. A lot of our housekkeeping crew couch surf(homeless),are dirt poor,and go to food banks.Well lets just say that they are like a pack of crazy people when there is free food. Well today is no exception.The housekeepers come out and start pushing and shoving each other around the van.They also starts adjusting the seats and then get the seats stuck because they don't know how to work them.
    And then they start arguing who sits where and start pushing each other again.And then start adjusting and getting the seats stuck again.And then start arguing and pushing again.By this time the poor shuttle van woman looked like she was about cry.Well then I'm told by the shuttle woman that there is a sign up list and I have to get out because my name is not on it.Keep in mind that there is no mention of a list on the cookout sign in the hallways or was I told of one.
    So by this point I was pissed and start to get out and then the shoving and arguing starts again.So what happens I get knocked out of the van on my back/butt.So they all stop arguing and ask if I'm all right.I'm so mad by this point I scream yes why don't yall act like animals again and go inside to get something upstairs to eat. I came in and told my boss what happened and shes pissed.She says shes gonna talk to the housekeeping boss. They better not ask me how I am because I'll go off,since I'm switching jobs in a month.
    The worst part is my lower back is really hurting.

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
    ...The worst part is my lower back is really hurting.
    No, the worst part is if they did any real injury to your back and you had to sue them, all you'd get is bellybutton lint.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

What?? Only bellybutton lint? I figure a kidney is worth at least $5,000!
      Bark like a chicken!

Comment

I get that food, especially the free sort, is a much bigger deal to someone who's low income. But for Christ's sake, have some damn dignity.
        I'm sorry the vicious hose beasts hurt you. *makes you lay down with an icepack or 4*

If it still hurts in a few days, There is this stuff called Biofreeze that's sort of like Bengay, but it only does the cold part. It is freaking amazing! Also, you probably knocked your spine out of whack, a chiropractor could help with that.
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
        X