This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo!!! Moo!!!

I'm assuming I'd put this tale in here, because it actually happened to my manager.

Anyway, this woman enters my store, and my co-worker appraches her and quickly finds out that she can barely understand english. After a half an hour of trying to help her(and getting really frustrated), the woman decides to leave.
    About an hour later, she comes back, only this time its my manager who decides to help her. I didn't really pay attention until I heard the following exchange.

M-Manager
    SC- I think this is obvious

SC- What kind leather. Sheep Leather
    M- No its cow leather
    SC- Sheep leather
    M- Not sheep. Cow
    This went on a few more times until the customer finally gets it (at least i'm assuming she got it)
    SC- Oh! MOOOO. Not sheep. MOOO!!! (yes she began mooing in the store)

About a half an hour later. She again asks what type of leather it is. And then MOO's again. At this point, me and my coworker are trying to keep a straight face.

Skip ahead, another half an hour goes by, she decides she wants 2 pair of shoes, but only if the manger gives her 20% off. Which my manager refuses. They battle back and forth, and she asks another bunch of questions, and I think she may have moo'd some more. My manger finally agrees to 10% off just to get her the hell out the store.

Now, i'm not an advocate of giving discounts(niether is my manger), but by the time she left she had spent at least 2 hours in the store, and would not leave without the shoes and a discount.

I like to moo-ve it moo-ve it,
    I like to moo-ve it moo-ve it...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

For your giggling pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFfIIdK2cgM
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post

I like to moo-ve it moo-ve it,
        I like to moo-ve it moo-ve it...
        Thanks for the earworm. You owe me.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
          For your giggling pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFfIIdK2cgM
          Note to self: Turn DOWN speakers while listening to Carmen if I switch over to a Youtube video...
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
            Thanks for the earworm. You owe me.
            I think you owe Jester actually, he got it in my head in the first place
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

...now i'm listening to the GummyBear song...good tune though...so it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X