This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammertime at MicroCenter

This isn't sucky, odd and funny, but not sucky.

My roommate Tim and I went to Microcenter for a few things. Anybody who knows me can tell you I very rarely wear anything but Tripps bondage pants and I have a 28" waist, which makes them look even baggier. Anyway, we're chatting with a friend of mine who works there when another employee walks up to him with a customer to ask a question, when all of a sudden he takes a look at me and rattles this quote off:

"Get a look at you! Those pants have to weigh at least 200 pounds! See ya got a belt sinchin them on to keep em up! Damn! You could fit a shotgun, an M16, and MC Hammer in there!"

At this point we walked away since we were laughing too hard.
    Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Quoth Skrae View Post
    MC Hammer in there!"
    But why, why would you want him in there with you?
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      But why, why would you want him in there with you?
      Commercial for his new show on A&E? And those pants of his are making a comeback.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxCnZ4Dp3c is all I have to say to that.
        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Should have said

"Can't touch this Do Do De do."
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            "Can't touch this Do Do De do."
            *Pea-tear Gryphon* "You can touch me..."
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth spark View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxCnZ4Dp3c is all I have to say to that.
              That was freakin' hilarious! Especially the old guy in the tie, jacket, and headband!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

i'd totally participate in something like that...it's too totally awesome to be made up...kinda like the people who did a part from the Sound Of Music in a train station....youtube it up if you can...

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  That was freakin' hilarious! Especially the old guy in the tie, jacket, and headband!
                  I just love that guy! He's just awesome! And danced better than some of the younger ones.

Comment

it's because young kids have no SOUL nowadays...

A lot of them aren't being taught to follow through with their movements...a half-assed attempt is now rewarded more than a full-fledged success...fine line between encouragement and handing out awards...i like oldschool movebustin' as opposed to the new 'sway-in-place' crap...

Comment

This is definitely called for....

Btw, that video was HILARIOUS!!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                      X