This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Huh! Someone's in a mood today!"

I went to visit some old friends at the weekend. Had an absolutely awesome time. I went to get my train home, and sat myself down at a table seat. It was quiet on the train, so it was nice and relaxing.

Then THEY showed up.

A group of four women (probably in their late thirties) and a baby got on the same car and decided to sit on the table opposite me. They took up EIGHT seats. One seat each and then four seats for all their shopping. The women didn't sit down though. They spent all their time walking up and down, going through their bags showing off their clothes they had just bought to each other. My quiet journey had turned into this:

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THAT TOP IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!"

"JILL! JILL! JILL! CHECK OUT WHAT I BOUGHT!!"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THIS TONIGHT!"

"OH! OH! PASS ME THAT BAG! PASS ME THAT BAG! I WANT TO LOOK AT SOMETHING I BOUGHT!"

Yep, they were all stood next to each other and felt the need to shriek at the top of their voices. The baby then started to cry.

"AWWWWWWWW! I THINK I NEED TO CHANGE HIS NAPPY! ARE THERE ANY TOILETS ON THIS TRAIN??"
    "THERE ARE SOME DOWN THERE!"
    "OH! I'M NOT WALKING ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE!"

She then dumped the baby on the table and proceeded to change it! The baby was now screaming at the top of its lungs. This woman was changing her baby less than three feet away from me. The other three women were still shouting excitidly about all their new clothes. Not even my i-pod could drown it out.

It was the last straw. I got up and stormed into the next car (which was empty thank fuck!) As I walked off, I heard the woman with the baby shout:

"HUH! SOMEONE'S IN A MOOD TODAY!"

I wish you'd had some cutting parting remark. How rude of them!

Comment

As my hubby says

Spoiled rich pampered housewives...yuck.....

Comment

i'd have replied: "Yeah, i'm in the mood for NOT SEEING TERRIBLE PARENTING!"

Comment

Working...
        X