This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NOT to interact with the police

Spotted tonight outside the local purveyor of fine brewed adult beverages....

Note to self - whining/slurring in a loud voice "But I didn't dooooooooo anything MAN!" when you're on another planet whilst being handcuffed will not make the cop change his mind. Especially when you are about 120 lbs soaking wet, and said cop is twice your size - with muscles. Nor is trying to (slowly) run away from said cop after being handcuffed while said cop has a firm grip on said handcuff chain.

It did not end well for that one. Me, on the other hand got some free entertainment.

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

would trying to show the cop your panties get you further?

Comment

i'm trying to imagine someone running slowly... like slow-mo cos his brain thinks he's moving fast but he's not...

O_o

yeah that'll get him out of those handcuffs and into freedom fast

Comment

I saw something kinda like that once last summer. I was hanging out in a park downtown when I heard some girl arguing with her boyfriend about how he needed to pull up his shorts. The only thing said boyfriend was wearing was his shorts, mind you.

So, the two of them got into an argument about how he needed to pull up his shorts and the argument culminated in him stripping off his shorts and standing there naked screaming at his girlfriend.

Mind again, this guy would have to work to crack the triple digits in poundage. Scrawny. No butt. And definitely nothing worth showing off up front.

And then he argued with a nearby cop when that cop, who was probably literally more than double his weight and stood a head taller, pointed out that while you may legally ride your bike naked in Asheville (with the proper permits), you may not scream at your girlfriend while naked in a public park where about four hundred people are watching hippies dance and play the bongos.

A "fight" ensued. Cop took him down. Cop stood him back up. Naked guy, now cuffed, tried to run away. New cop, a buff-looking lady, took him down again, and then both cops took him away while he kept jumping up and kicking in the air as though he meant to do some sort of Crouching Tiger... thingy.

Yes, I had my camera with me, and yes I took pictures of the proceedings. A passing drug dealer accused me of being a tourist, but I pointed out to the drug dealer that I was plainly wearing my tee shirt that says "Not A Tourist" on the front.

It was great fun.
        Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 06-11-2009, 01:47 PM.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          i'm trying to imagine someone running slowly... like slow-mo cos his brain thinks he's moving fast but he's not...

O_o

yeah that'll get him out of those handcuffs and into freedom fast
          I did that once. Many moons ago, we were hanging out at the airport late at night (nothing else to do that night). We may have partaken in some illegal medication and been moving some things around that we shouldn't have been. As we were leaving, some police tried to stop us, so we all took off running. We were quickly caught and taken into the security office of the airport, where they were watching the video of us trying to run away. One officer asked another if we were moving fast enough to charge with attempting to elude police!

We could see the video from where we were sitting, it was rather funny!
          TANSTAAFL

Comment

Your title of the post just made me think of the Chris Rock clip 'how not to get your ass beat by the police'

I'd link because it's HILARIOUS but i'm at work and any sites with ANY video on them are blocked.
            Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Working...
            X