This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, got it on sale...?

OK, so i'm an overnite stocker as we all know. the crazies come out at night as we all know...i've been lucky so far in that i had my FIRST crazy/weird encounter a couple of nights ago. *BACKGROUND* I have a really nice derrierre that everyone jokes black chicks would be jealous of.

I'm stocking potatos or something (can't remember exactly) when this black man comes up (somewhat important). He starts mumbling (either he had a speech impediment or he got tongue-tied when nervous) asking about marinade sauce. I say OK... and think for a few seconds. I go "They should be in that isle over there with the salad dressings" which is where i last saw them...maybe...i don't have the isle layout memorised... he mumbles a few other things, asking for ranch dressing among other things. "over there" *point* I smile and he goes on his way....

THIS is where it gets interesting...he mutters when he gets to the end of the isle (maybe 10 feet from me) "DANG, is that thing REE-ul?" and i go "My butt? yeah, it's real..." and he comes up to me and starts mumbling again, me smiling vaguely trying to not offend him and the only word i catch is 'husband' (i'm engaged so i had a ring) and i go "YEAH, he's right over THERE!" and point...no lie, my fiance works with me...he then kinda went away and i could all but hear the 'oh...' all sad and disappointed in his mind...
    Last edited by Boozy; 06-28-2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment

I'm surprised you answered him and continued talking. As soon as the topic reached my butt I would have just pointed to the aisle he needed and ignored him.

I've had this type of situation combined with the "i'm nice to you because they pay me" situation and it just gets ridiculous. Men who try to shake my hand before they go and turn it into hand-holding/stroking, telling me I could "be manager" "be president of the company" *sigh*

It's so GROSS in my opinion. I warn all my male friends not to hit on women while they're working. And if you insist, don't go overboard. If it's going to happen you can wait until they're not on the clock.

Comment

wtf is it with creepy old men hitting on young women?
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

he wasn't that old but he was creepy...and i responded more out of than anything else...no one's ever asked me if my butt was real...i've had people ask me if i worked to make it look that good....but what, did people get butt implants all the time where he was from?

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
          but what, did people get butt implants all the time where he was from?
          They're out there, and they're more common than they really should be. *sigh*

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post

wtf is it with creepy old men hitting on young women?
            The women their age have learned to point and laugh.

Comment

He probably thought he was being charming and debonair

Quoth edible_hat View Post
              The women their age have learned to point and laugh.
              o snap!
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
              X