This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop screaming

So, the past few days, I have been at a country resort with a few friends. I thought it would be nice to get away for a few days, as things (right when I got back from Portland of course) have been really intense and full of family drama. I was looking forward to doing fun things and enjoying some of the quiet.

Well, the first part of my wish came true.

My friends warned me when I got to the resort, that people have been loud and screaming at 6 am.

That night, we stayed up,playing games and joking around. Between 5:30 and 6 am, we all pass out on our shared beds.

I didn't hear it, but the friend I bunked with told me that he could not sleep that well because of screaming people outside around 6 am. Let me give you a clue as to how loud these people were being.

Each complex was four stories high. Our room was on the fourth story on our complex.

Yeah. We could hear them outside from the fourth floor.

Even though I didn't hear them, my friends did and when they don't get much sleep, they are cranky and one of them in particular is pretty frikken scary when he's pissed.

My friends have been there since Friday and the screaming people were told quite a few times that they need to keep it down. My friends are still there and I dunno if they have gone to management about it.

Other than that and some drama with one of my friend's baby mama, which made him angry and very scary (she wasnt there,though), it was a pretty fun trip.

My trip home...we'll talk about that one in the Roadkill section. See you there!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

4th Floor + bucket of ice water = no more screaming people

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      4th Floor + bucket of ice water = no more screaming people

Sheldon, I like that!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
      X