This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CreepyCarrie Tells Off A SC at Wally World

I told off a SC today! (I might have been a bit harsher than I'd intended, I'm afraid, but it had already been a long day) Ok, so as I was cashing out at Wal-Mart today, the cashier is told by a supervisor to shut her light off and go on break after her last customer (there were 3 more people in line behind me). So she shuts her light off and a minute later this guy with an overflowing cart joins the back of the line. The cashier politely told him that she's closed and that the cashier on the other side (who had no customers yet) would be happy to cash him out. Dude then cops an attitude.

G= Guy
    C= Cashier
    OC= Other cashier
    CC= Yours truly Creepy carrie

G: No, you're not closed, you still have customers.

C: Sir, those two ladies were the last customers in line before my register closed.

G: I am not waiting in another line! You will ring me up because it's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm in a hurry.

OC: Sir I can take you over here-

G: No dammit! I'm not moving until I get rung up!

CC: Dude, shut up! She's closed! Why don't you stop whining like a 2 year old and go find another line so the rest of us can cash out and leave?

He actually looked sheepish and left the line, so I felt just a little bit proud. The cashier certainly looked amused.
    "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Woot! CC!

I think you were being nice to him. I'm quite sure that the stuff I would have said would not be suitable for public exposure.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

strike another blow to the eternal sc machine!

way to go, cc! next time, don't hold back; nothing makes my day more than when a whiny sc either cries (like he/she enjoys making employees do) or hang their heads in shame (as they damned well ought to; i've seen toddlers with better manners!) over their behavior!

karma does work!
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
      X