This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusing Sunday suckage

Normally, I see all kinds of crazy after I get inside the laundromat. This week, I ran into it before I even parked my car.

Pulling into the laundromat, there are three pedestrian crosswalks across the drive before I actually reach the parking area.

At each one, I had to stop for pedestrians, which I did leaving plenty of room to spare so they wouldn't think I was trying to run them down.

At the last crosswalk, I saw to older folks with what I assume is their grandchild. The man and the child were holding hands and walking just in front of the woman who was fiddling with her phone.

I stopped as they got near the crosswalk, assuming they were crossing. The man and child started to cross a moment later after checking to make sure I had stopped. The woman, on the other hand, puts the phone in her purse and yells at them. They stop - now standing directly in front of my car - look at me, look back at her and then walk back to join her.

Then, she stands there giving me the cat butt face before finally throwing her hands up in the air, crossing, and waving them to follow her. As they got into the other lane she turned and flipped me off. I would have yelled something rude at her but A) there was a small child and B) my brain was choking on the stupid so I did nothing but stare.

So, just to be clear, stopping for pedestrians so they can safely cross is...bad? I am so by this one.

... I would have laughed and flipped her off back. Then again... I'm a jerk
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Comment

She's a control-freak. That doesn't change with age. I work with one like that, unfortunately. *sigh*
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X