Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civilized people get dressed before going to the store!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    I was raised to know your limits....you can only show off one feature at a time, not hte whole thing! Either you're going to show some cleavage or some leg, but not both at the same time!
    I consider sporting activities to be an exception to the rule - depending on the sport and the purpose of the clothing. Mostly because for many sports, 'scanty' attire can be practical.

That said, my next swimming outfit is likely to be a swimshirt and swimshorts. (I prefer the high UV protection - and the cut and fabric apparently allows as much freedom of movement as scantier swimwear.)
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
      I was born in '65 and don't remember anyone doing that....
      I was born in '69 and don't remember anything like that either!

While I might be jealous that she looks that good in that outfit, I really don't see much wrong. I'd rather see that than the fashion crimes that I see on a regular basis in the summer here!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
        It's not like she was naked
        And a darn shame too.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
        X