This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost an SC or Sighting--My Store Drops the Ball

Background (as told to me by my customer): We have TP on ad you can get a rainchecck for. He came in twice last week on truck days to find we were still out. So he came again today. Waited in line 10 mins (I believe it; it was extremely busy) to get to the register when said register breaks down. So he moves to another long line and waits asgain. This is where I come in, just after my lunch. I take over my lane and scan the slip for his raincheck & it doesn't come up. I say I'll need to get item number to punch it in. He starts to go SC on me, but as I call for help he realizes he's being a jerk and calms down. Sup comes over and tells me to send him to another line @ the service desk so K can help him. I think he may go ballistic, but he doesn't; instead he thanks me for my help as I'm ringing his other stuff up. He goes to K and she can't get it to work, either. Turns out whoever put the ticket on the shelf never entered it in the system. So this guy spent 30 min trying to get a rainchk.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 09-13-2009, 04:24 AM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I admire such patience. Or is it repression?

Comment

He wanted a raincheck for 8 huge packages of toilet paper. Maybe retention is the right word?
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X