This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it on a leash!

My gf and I went for a walk at a local country park. There is part of the park that is designated as a wild like preservation area, with notices saying, keep to the path, don't make loud noise and keep dos on leads.

So what do we see? A woman walking her dog off the leash.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Maybe the dog will get eaten by a bear...Nah, the owner probably deserves that more; the dog doesn't know better!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

We had to quit walking Bear along the section of the local park/zoo where the water fowl are. It wasn't the leash, it was the fact that all the ducks and swans for some reason just absolutely hated her

That and for some other unknown reason, that male peacock really didn't like me either!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Funny...people tend to say the same thing about me.

Can't say I would object

Comment

But HER dog would never do anything wrong!!! It's perfect just like she is! It's only everybody else's stupid dog that would bite/run away/fight with another dog

Reminds me of my insano neighbor. She and her GF have two of the yappiest little mutts ever. They will bark at me if I dare to walk outside of my own front door. She will never put them on a leash when they are walking down the street, which is a street lined with condos filled with people who also have yappy little dogs. (Yappy little dogs are so hot right now ). Every day or so you can hear the delightful sound of tiny dogs fighting to the death, followed by screams of "SOPHIE NO!" (that's the aggressive dog). That's the sound of her stupid yappy dog attacking any other dog within a 50 foot radius. I'm really surprised she hasn't gotten Animal Control called on her.
          !
          "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
          X