This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear, it's snot me!

This isn't an incident I personally encountered, but rather a sighting by my mom and sister. They had gone shopping at one of those superstores which aside from groceries, offer everything else under the sun, from clothing and media to household items. They were in the bath section when they heard this man sneeze and then saw him grab a towel which he used to wipe his nose before discarding it onto the floor. He could have at least had the decency to locate a box of tissues, even if his intention was to only use one without actually purchasing the entire package, which he probably wouldn't have.

Opening and using a tissue from a box would damage out the box and render it unsellable. With the towels, any poor employee/customer wouldn't realize the suck lurking withing. So this guy was an ass either way. He could have gone to the bathroom or approached a spill station (pole where cleaning supplies are kept throughout the store in case of spills) and taken a paper towel from there. But noooo, he was an asshole.

And this, children, is why we wash brand-new towels/clothes/dishes/etc before using.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

AAAAAHHHHHH!

I never thought about that! What could be living in the towels I buy! Glad I DO usually remember to wash them first!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

yes, always wash all clothes/household items that are washable-you have no clue what was done to them (that's probably a good thing ).

snot is the least of it, i fear.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
        X