This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst waitress

I was at a local dive and the waitress was spending all her time yacking to some I assume regulars. When she did come by the table and ask if I needed more coffee 1) she didn't look in my cup and 2) kept on walking as if I'd said no when YES I needed more coffee. 3) When I tried to call her back for that coffee I was ignored.

She got 3 pennies.

Exactly why I no longer go to my local Wimpys restaurant.

Service is ALWAYS horrible (always got the same waitress and never ONCE did she look friendly or like she actually wanted to be there. Yes i know you probably DONT want to be there but FAKE IT like the rest of us do!)

so yea.. i went there about 5 times (always hoping to get a different server, never did, nor did i ever even SEE another server there). I never tipped because the service was always so terrible no tip was warrented. (i'm talking. place is dead, there's... 3 people there total and it's taking 20+ minutes to get a cup of coffee).

Hopefully your 3 cents jars her into doing her job instead of yakking.
    Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

I was prepared for her to find the tip and try to come after me for more. I would have at a volume everyone in the restraunt could her give a list of all the things she did wrong and why she got the 3 pennies.
      Its been about 15 years since I have given that tip.

Comment

Working...
      X