Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a former cat-slave, I wasn't really questioning why. I just was about to let my mind wander into the gutter with a double entendre involving a 5-letter synonym for cat, starting near the middle of the alphabet and ending near the end.
    No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Quoth Nohbody View Post
      Being a former cat-slave, I wasn't really questioning why. I just was about to let my mind wander into the gutter with a double entendre involving a 5-letter synonym for cat, starting near the middle of the alphabet and ending near the end.
      Ah, yes. Kitty. As in, throw some more cash in the kitty! Can't see how you'd see that as...

Oh.

Oh.....

OOOOHHH!

Nevermind
      Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

(Take that minimum post length! )
        No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Working...
        X