• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
    A massage with a happy ending?

Damn... I wish...

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The mcdonalds near me has a grave crew who can never get it right.
      other shifts are fine but grave takes 2+ returns.

At midnight their registers stop working and they work on pen and paper taking orders so I can expect a little confusion.But even when the registers are working they mess it up.

Comment

Quoth Kullervo View Post
        The mcdonalds near me has a grave crew who can never get it right.
        other shifts are fine but grave takes 2+ returns.

At midnight their registers stop working and they work on pen and paper taking orders so I can expect a little confusion.But even when the registers are working they mess it up.
        Maybe their brains turn into pumpkins when the registers quit?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sorry, but I never dared use this photo as an employee. Anyway, they don't *have* to shut down at a particular time so long as it's after midnight and before whenever it's set up to send data to corporate. And most people would leave it down a half hour or more, too, when you *can* run close and open back-to-back, be back running in five minutes, and do deposit entry, final close, etc later with the system open. But that would make sense.
          Last edited by HYHYBT; 10-02-2009, 04:19 AM. Reason: fix link
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
          X