This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Was the Bigger B****?

Today a person was so unreasonably rude to me, I wasn't even sure how to react until the words just tumbled from my mouth without me even thinking them. Now I'm wondering - who was the bigger b*tch?

Me:
    FRG: Fat Running Girl

I'm walking down a narrow path in an obscure part of town. The path is surrounded by trees. I think I'm alone until I hear:

FRG: EXCUSE ME!!!

I turned to see a homely, chubby girl jogging behind me. I stepped off the path to let her through, and as she goes by, she feels it necessary to say:

FRG: God, I've been trying to get past you for, like, 5 minutes!

Whatever. Maybe she's just having a bad day. I catch up to her a few minutes later at a crosswalk, where we both wait for the light to change so we can cross. (By the way, this is important for what's coming up next - I'm 5'4", 110 lbs, and did some light modeling in high school for cash)

FRG (to me): You know, running's a really good exercise. You should think about taking it up; it might help you lose all that weight.

1. She assumed I don't run. 2. She implied I had excess weight. 3. She assumed I wanted to lose that "excess weight". Her unnecessary hostility made me so mad that I spat this out before I could think:

Me: If you think running is going to give you a nice face, big boobs, and a tight ass like mine, then by all means, keep running.

And then the light changed, so I crossed the street without looking at her face to see her reaction.So honestly, who do yall think was the bigger b*tch here? I know what I said was really mean, but she provoked me with her rude comments and mean attitude. I did nothing to deserve it, at least not that I know of.
    Last edited by GiftShopGirl; 09-28-2009, 08:49 PM.

No contest. The fat girl was the biggest bitch by far.

I think I would've said something far worse myself. Something like "Looks like all this running's gonna get you is the same thing Jim Fixx got."
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

She sounds like the newly converted, and thus wanting to convert others. Not going about it the right way, though.

Seen similar in smokers once they've given up - not a pretty sight.

Rapscallion

Comment

If she was behind you for 5-min, I would think you'd have heard her. She was the bigger, believe you me!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Eh, your insult was too long-winded. Keep it short. I would have said more like "I'm not taking fitness advice from someone your size"

Which would have made me the bigger bitch, likely, because its more directly insulting. As it is, she was definitely the bigger bitch.
          Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Definitely her, awsome comeback though.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

"FRG: God, I've been trying to get past you for, like, 5 minutes!

Moo louder next time!
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

As soon as she started on me with the health advice... I'm sure the inside would have come out That is, I'd have been tempted to say something like "Let me get this straight. You're giving *me* exercise advice...yet you can't even run past me?" Actually, that's rather mild considering my colorful vocabulary
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth GiftShopGirl View Post
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't hear your cowbell!"
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                    "I'm sorry, I didn't hear your cowbell!"
                    LMAOOO!

But, GSG, I liked ur response. Im sure her face was priceless.

Comment

Quoth GiftShopGirl View Post
                      No problem. Captain Ahab's waiting for you.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

OK, I think I'm going to be the only one, but I think the bitchiness was pretty equal here.

No, she shouldn't have acted the way she was, but neither should you. Just because someone shows their ass, doesn't mean you need to show yours.

Comment

She was just jealous of you and needed to let her insecurities fly.

It'll be ok...I just got called fat the other night by a girl at work who has the body of a 12 year old boy. I'm not too worried about it.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                            OK, I think I'm going to be the only one, but I think the bitchiness was pretty equal here.

No, she shouldn't have acted the way she was, but neither should you. Just because someone shows their ass, doesn't mean you need to show yours.
                            I see where you're coming from, but my philosophy there is "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

I just don't have that kind of self-control.

The exception to this is work, of course, because they can fire me if I act not nice.
                            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 09-30-2009, 02:51 AM.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

No wonder there are so many blank billboards in Wisconsin, Irv.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X