This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    No wonder there are so many blank billboards in Wisconsin, Irv.
    That totally went over my head but...okay!

Perhaps that's a sign I should go to bed then.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The post comes off as very bitchy. I think it's about equal offline, but online it seems like you're the bigger bitch.

Comment

I apologize Irv, looking back on it, it was my sign I didn't get enough sleep yesterday.

I meant it to come across as you've posted your naked behind all over billboards in Wisconsin but they've gotten discovered prematurely and been blacked out.

Back on topic, I really don't see how the OP could have been the bitchier one. She didn't start it, she finished it.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
          OK, I think I'm going to be the only one, but I think the bitchiness was pretty equal here.

No, she shouldn't have acted the way she was, but neither should you. Just because someone shows their ass, doesn't mean you need to show yours.
          It was definitely return-fire bitchiness. But RG actually earned what she got. GFG was just walking and minding her own business.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X