This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
    On the flipside, I once wore a kilt to a Best Buy and got to watch the decision-making process in action...
    Ooh, which tartan? And what "decision making process"?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

once i was in walmart wearing a bright pink paisley shirt and black jeans and was called over by a couple... because of my cellphone.
      its white and i wear it on a lanyard...
      but seriously i even ha greasey hair because i didnt want to wash it.

Comment

Several, several years ago, Tom Thumb employees had to wear a red polo with khahkis. Tom Thumb is now a subsidiary of Safeway, but I don't think it was back then.

I worked in a Papa John's next door, with a similar uniform. A coworker and I were in Tom Thumb buying stuff for dinner after our shifts ended. We were also stoned out of our skulls.

We were both wearing Papa John's logo shirts, Papa John's nametags, Papa John's hats, and even Papa John's BELTS.

"Excuse me, where's the <something or other>?"

CW and i look at each other, start laughing and say we have no idea.

"WHY NOT? DON'T YOU WORK HERE?"

We both pointed at the big PAPA JOHN'S logo on our shirts and said nothing. At least the customer had the sense to realize she'd goofed up and apologized to us.

That said, I'm half tempted to wear my nice blue Polo tomorrow and stumble into a walmart before my shift to pick up a few things, just to see how many people I can piss off.

Comment

Working...
        X