Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we don't have a bell, way to many people do the "hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo, hellllllllllooooooo!!!!" Sheesh, give me a chance to come to the counter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Amina516;628208]ETA: When we first walked in KMart, we came across a girl wearing real assless chaps

I'm pretty sure that all chaps are assless by definition.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Hey! Hey! Listen! Hey look!
        Quoth MrSmiley View Post
        Figures that a man with a Link avatar would be bringing that up...
        Quoth Juwl View Post
        Notice how happy his avatar looks, too? He just killed a fairy, methinks...
        Three Link/Navi references in one thread...? I am now obligated to post this link (no pun intended). It's a moral imperative.

Link Finally Snaps

Enjoy
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Three Link/Navi references in one thread...? I am now obligated to post this link (no pun intended). It's a moral imperative.

Link Finally Snaps

Enjoy
          I didn't even need to mouse over that link to know exactly where it went.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Heeeey! Heeey! We're in the Layaway!"

*me, walking back towards my station, does an about-face and leisurely walks back to the restrooms*

I think that at that point randomly disappearing from your station, even if you'd have to invent a "stomachache" that sent you to the restroom, would be the more logical, sane choice.
            I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. ~George Carlin.

Comment

About 10 years ago I took a 2nd job at a Hobby Lobby and was working in the back room one night when a woman came up and started ringing a bell non stop like some deranged town crier.
              I walked out of the stockroom and went into fabrics and she put the bell down. I didn't say a word,picked up the bell and removed the clapper and walked back off.
              Nobody ever said anything to me but I knew the lady was steamed..

Comment

Quoth Calvin St.Hobbes View Post
                I walked out of the stockroom and went into fabrics and she put the bell down. I didn't say a word,picked up the bell and removed the clapper and walked back off.
                Nobody ever said anything to me but I knew the lady was steamed..
                Nice. I like your style.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X