This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Steve"

Dear "Steve," if that is your real name. And honestly I've never met a Steve with such a strong accent, but Steve nonetheless.

I understand. I understand I do not have a warranty. And yes, I understand that I cannot get tech support for free. I never said anything counter to this. I understand your position. You're expected to schill this "Gearheads" thing which will have tech support for pretty much any device. I want. But right now, I only want a tech support warranty on my router. So I told you that no, I did not want Gearheads, I would like just to renew the warranty on this particular device. I told you in quite explicit terms. You even listed out my options, with numbers in front of them, and told me that Gearheads was Option 3, and extending my warranty was option 2. After you asked for confirmation, I told you I would like option 2. I was very explicitly clear.

So why, why, WHY did you sign me up for this Gearheads service? I appreciate that you're willing to give tech support for any device. Its nice. But I don't want that at the moment, and really, you shouldn't be signing me up for it.

However, the guy there was very helpful and polite, and actually seemed like a genuinely nice person. He even joked around a little once it was clear that I understood what he was saying.

That and the fact that despite you and I walking in circles for hours, even after I got a new warranty, he was able to solve my problem in about three minutes, is the reason that I am complaining about this on the forum for Customers Suck (a forum which, despite several hours of work, you were unable to restore my ability to connect to, a fact which evidently involved a simple run command) instead of to your supervisor.

-Signed

Hyena Dandy
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.
Working...
X