This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Inn bitch

Well, I think I will be reconsidering my current line of thinking that I should stay at a holiday inn express for Pride next June or a IHG anything when I go to RHPG's wedding after the stunt the Holiday Inn bitch pulled tonight.

The front desk employee at the holiday inn near us called to let me know that we had a guest there who was lost and wanted to verify our address. Ok, no big deal, we're less than a block away, so really you should know the directions here without any difficulty, but I'm willing to help. Then she just goes off, "oh, and you need to stop being so rude to our guests, it really reflects poorly on your hotel and your own professionalism"

Umm, excuse me bitch.
    The only time I deal with your guests is if they dial the wrong number or they come in for directions. And I'm not sure how "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number, would you like me to look up the correct number for you" or "oh yeah, they're easy to find, just turn out of our parking lot and they are about a block or so down" is rude. That's my first
    Second, speaking of unprofessional, you're the one wasting my time giving me a lecture, keeping me from doing my work, when the contact information for management (who you should be going to anyway if you have a grievance) is readily available.
    Third, I suspect you are referring to a different employee, who most likely a lot of your guests don't like because he has an accent and don't look like them (because I get a lot of the same racist guests making those complaints)
    Fourth, I just found out from my guest that you intentionally gave them wrong directions to get here, very professional indeed.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Did you get her name? I'd report her to her own manager, at least for lying to your guest about the directions to get to you.

Comment

Yep, she's a class act alright.

Payback's a bitch though; all's fare in hotel room sales and war!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Speaking of contacting management, will you be contacting hers?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          Speaking of contacting management, will you be contacting hers?
          already went over her head, I sent in an email to IHG corporate. We've had problems with them in the past (or at least suspect that we have). We suspect that they have stolen our airport vouchers in the past which is a big no-no in the airport hotel industry.

Comment

What's an airport voucher? Sounds not cool.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

airport vouchers are not cool for airline passengers, but they are way cool for hotels... it's guaranteed money.

Comment

...And here I thought Holiday Inn (Express) was supposed to make people smarter?

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                  ...And here I thought Holiday Inn (Express) was supposed to make people smarter?
                  Yeah, but the "person" Smiley dealt with was very S-M-R-T .
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                    That's only when you sleep in one, not work in one

Comment

Working...
                    X