This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem... Your Mic is On.

My son love the Bakugan toys that McDs is putting in their Happy Meals. I'm an indulgent Mom, especially since he's got the flu right now, so when I pulled through the drive-thru today to pick up lunch, I asked them which ones they had available. They had a blue and a black ball-shaped toy available. I think you can see where this is going....

DT1 & DT2 = Drive-thru or Dumb thug, your choice

Me: I'd like to have the black one, please.
    DT1: Okay, that'll be $XX.XX.
    DT2 (clearly not realizing he's coming through on the drive-thru speaker): Heh-heh-heh. She wants yer black balls, yo.
    DT1 (also not realizing he's still coming thru on the speaker): *snickers* Least I ain't got blue balls like you, what.
    Me: Oh, one more thing. When I pull around to the first window, I'd like to have a manager waiting there for me, yo?

The deafening silence was precious.

The manager was not at all happy to hear the jokes about the happy meal toys. I wound up leaving with both their black and their blue balls.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

That is all, yo.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      I wound up leaving with both their black and their blue balls.
      No doubt offered to you fresh on a silver platter. Yo?

"Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
      .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Nice way to stick it to them.

But still hilarious, yo?
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I would've loved to see that...yo.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Um, I don't know. I think my response would have been along the lines of "He gotcha, bro..." or maybe "PWNED!!" ... that is if I could have stopped laughing long enough to say that.

Comment

DOH!

I luckily never did that when I did Drive Through. Then again we had to push a rather stiff button to get the headphones to work.

It does remind me of this webcomic though:

http://www.afblues.com/?p=354
              Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Those guys were just stupid, not particularly vile (they could have said a lot worse) so I wasn't even upset when I spoke to the manager. She was honestly mortified (must be new to management to not know that people like to play around with the drive-thru headsets... did it myself when I was working at McDs years ago), and I didn't even ask for the extra toy, she just gave it to me with major apologies. Poor woman. I don't see her lasting long in management if she gets flustered that easily.

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
                  we had to push a rather stiff button

Hehe

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                    Poor woman. I don't see her lasting long in management if she gets flustered that easily.
                    Actually, that is a trick management learns in order to calm upset customers. If she acts more upset than the customer, the customer does not feel her complaint was belittled or ignored. The customer leaves thinking something big will be done to rectify the problem as the manager was so obviously concerned, and the customer does not escalate the complaint to a higher level.
                    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Hmm... hadn't considered that angle. Thing was, I wasn't upset, I just wanted to make sure the manager knew what the dorks were doing when customers could hear them.

Devious.

Comment

http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

That's all I have to say about this. They pwned themselves.

Comment

Ah, fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead.
                          Sir you have to let go of the button.
                          Well son of a bi--
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                          X