This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it bad that...

I'm sitting in one of the lounges at my college and overheard a male telling his friends that he was sexually harassed at his job at Wegmans.

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was... "Gee, that might create a job opening there..."

Only if you then "help" him by encouraging him to not put up with it and quit.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Wow, the sexes really have become equal! I wonder if it's verbal or physical.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was... "Gee, that might create a job opening there..."
        I was browsing Deadspin not too long ago. I reckon there will soon be some openings at ESPN because apparently there are a few people there running around and sticking it in the butt.

Not that Deadspin is the best source, but I was listening to a sports talk radio station and they mentioned it, so that got my curiosity piqued.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X