This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Afternoon at The TV Store (rant)

Went to a TV store yesterday to get a digital box for my MIL ( we're having a conversion to digital TV as of November 1st).

We stood patiently in a looong line (yes, many other people wanted a digital box too, so we understood)... when it was our turn an elderly couple BARGED in in front of us and wanted to return some DVD's. And of course they took their looooong sweet time to question every single thing the cashier told them.

I swear to <insert your favorite deity here>, hadn't I had Li'l Zel with me I'd ripped them a new one in a way that it would have made Gordon Ramsay blush.

Ooooooooooo.... HATE when that happens.

Ok, rant over, just wanted to get that off my chest.
    Last edited by NorthernZel; 10-27-2009, 12:04 AM.
    A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

What a couple douchebags. If I were the cashier, I would've kicked them to the back of the line. If they whined about it, I would've just enjoyed kicking them to the back so much more...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
    X