This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sucky, more... interesting?

Just read the sightings at Disney Land and got reminded of this one.

I was at Disney Land last year (Woo for awesome holiday!) in Cali, and we were sitting on a bench having a break/snack, when these fellows walked past.

Firstly, I have nothing against peoples beleifs/groups/ideals etc. To each their own, some even pique my interest

There was the (i'm assuming) friend, the boyfriend, and girl friend. They were dressed goth/punk/ihavenoideareally, and the girl was wearing a choker/collar, with a chain going to the (again I'm assuming) wristlet/bracelet thing the boyfriend was wearing. Walking through the middle of Disney Land.

Sadly the ex put a nix on the idea when I jokingly told her about it on my return (thats not why she's the ex tho lol)

On a side note, Ghostrider at Knotts Berry Farm is the scariest coaster I've been on to this day.
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

You kidding? I loved Ghostrider when I traveled way out that way five years ago. But I'm also the kind of thrill-seeker who puts herself on those kinds of things on purpose. Love the thrills. That same trip we stopped in Vegas, and I (stupidly) did the rides on top of the Stratosphere.

I'm having some trouble picturing what those two were wearing. Was it essentially a leash? A goth/punk/youhavenoideareally leash? Because that would grab my attention too, especially in a place like Disneyland.

Comment

Yep. Pretty much a "goth/punk/youhavenoideareally leash" - Hm.... wonder if I can copyright that name

Oh, and I didn't say I didn't enjoy it. IT WAS AWESOME! I'm just admitting the first drop put a look of abject terror on my face (I have the photo for proof!) - In defence, it was almost closing time, like 9.30 at night, so dark as anything. The scary ones are the best fun. Silver Bullet was a close second.
      Last edited by ApolloSZ; 10-27-2009, 02:43 AM.
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

And I'm getting this horrible image of these kids trying to walk through a crowd and goth-girl getting choked (literally) every time someone walks between them and gets clotheslined. Yoink! Bet she took the leash off before the end of the day, whattya bet?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

The leash is a sexual thing usually not religious.

Comment

Saw the opposite (girl holding the boy on a leash) at Disney World last month.

Comment

Leashes belong on animals and children... or confined to the bedroom.
              Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                The leash is a sexual thing usually not religious.
                You call it sexual, I call it lifestyle.

(Not mine, though )
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

The boyfriend is getting me a leash.
                  >.>
                  <.<
                  ^_^
                  Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

.... I bought my own collars....
                    >.>

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Akasa - I wasn't saying it was religious, I just know a few people here (as in where I live, not the forums) who'd instantly thing I was picking on that... denomination I guess (goth/emo/punk etc)

As for the rest of you after Draftermatt, I'm feeling rather innocent now ^.^

Comment

A friend and I wandered into a Wally world one night after going to see Cars (I think it was Cars...) and she had on her collar, and had brought a leash, and she tried to get me to walk her. Now, I'm fairly outgoing about being bizarre to others, but, I dunno, holding her leash made me feel odd. In part because she kept speeding up and pulling me along.
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                          A friend and I wandered into a Wally world one night after going to see Cars (I think it was Cars...) and she had on her collar, and had brought a leash, and she tried to get me to walk her. Now, I'm fairly outgoing about being bizarre to others, but, I dunno, holding her leash made me feel odd. In part because she kept speeding up and pulling me along.
                          Isn't that where you tug on it and say "Heel!" - I kid I kid!!!

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                            Isn't that where you tug on it and say "Heel!" - I kid I kid!!!
                            Now, if only 'Heel' worked on lemurs... (Yup, she's furry, yes, I was at the time, too... she still considers herself a lemur)
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                            X