Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all of this hassle... have you considered cancelling your current account and just getting a new one?

It'd probably be easier and take less time/effort/money than trying to make their own freaking system do what it's supposed to do.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The problem with cancelling is that we're under contract until November '10. To get out is $200/phone.

And unfortunately, at this point in time, there's really not much competition up here. You're pretty well screwed wherever you go.

I have no choice at all for cable, and their internet is so far the best.

I had left B*** for their problems, and R*****s had served me well, up to now.

We're figuring we wait out our contract and then go pay-as-you-go for the cell phones, or hope to find a company that let's you do seconds, or hope the CRTC lets in some competition (ha - did I really just hope that?).

As it is, I really don't talk on the phone much, it's more to check voice-mails, but checking a voice-mail takes less than 15 seconds but they get you for the full minute.

Le sigh...
      No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Working...
      X