Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip tracing sorry people? (mini rant)

Interview time again for the layoffs. This time, going back to grassroots, home & hearth. Call Center... IcK

OK, not really callcenter, but the next worst...collections. I feel like a creton every time I go to one of these places. The people are, well, they've been around a certain type so long they begin to think and act like them.

The person who is 'over' the group took a call and (before I know who he was) overheard him curse four times to the party on the phone (two were s-bombs), yelling so loud it could be heard outside, and the worst ebonic impression from a caucasian that I ever had the witness to hear.

I felt one step short of the 'strip-club' environment his debtor frequents. (I overheard in the conversation)

It reminded me of when I worked for the pawn shop. That place was no more than a bar-environment. Rough, callous, and the owner/manager reminded me so much of the head lady in Coyote Ugly.

I understand the outline of collections, especially in a place like <$hitteeCreditAuto> But tell me, why must you lower yourself to the same level as those you are calling??
    You have the right to behave badly. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a blog of my choice.

Is this a legit collection agency? Because I believe swearing at debtors is a big no-no.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      Is this a legit collection agency? Because I believe swearing at debtors is a big no-no.
      That it is - while they may be "legit" per se (as in licensed and doing work) they are certainly not ethical. These are the companies that make it that much harder to get customers to pick up the phone when I call them.

These morons should be reported - FTC and/or the appropriate state Attourney General would be a good start... not sure how well that would work not coming from the affected customer though...

Comment

Working...
      X