This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More parking woes

My son was late for his first Halloween party because when we left the house, a giant honking propane truck was snugly wedged behind my car. I had to call the 800 number on the side, have the operator two-way the driver to tell him to return and move his truck. ANNOYANCE! But I remained calm

Side note: Son was a ladybug. I thought he was cute! His dad wondered why I didn't pick something more manly.
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Quoth spookysonata View Post
    My son was late for his first Halloween party because when we left the house, a giant honking propane truck was snugly wedged behind my car. I had to call the 800 number on the side, have the operator two-way the driver to tell him to return and move his truck. ANNOYANCE! But I remained calm

Side note: Son was a ladybug. I thought he was cute! His dad wondered why I didn't pick something more manly.
    Sucky driver (you shoulda called a tow truck instad!!! ) I love the ladybug costime idea. My brother went as a butterfly when he was 3 - its what he wanted to be and that's what Mom made him. He was SO happy!!!!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
    X