This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NOT to treat a hostess on a plane

WOW what a sighting! That asshole on the plane was about the worst I've ever seen.

Last week I was flying from Hamburg to Munich, early morning. I was in the economy class, because I'm not willing to pay 5x more on a flight less than 2 hours long.

The plane had already taken off and the hostesses were feeding us some chocolate (YUM). Right before me the SC groped the hostess!

I couldn't resist. (Translated from German.)
    ACP: awsome co-pax, who had seen the groping as well.

Me: Ooooh lookit! Someones hormone levels are quite high.
    ACP: Yeah, I guess he hadn't enough money to pay for a hooker at St. Pauli.
    Me: Perhaps he should try the crack whores around Hansaplatz next time, they are cheaper.

SC turned around, staring at us, making a quite convincing immitation of a fish out of water.
    Poor hostess, first she was groped, and now she had a hard time not to , the other paxs didn't show such a restraint.

As breakfast was served something strange happened... ACPs and my breakfasts bore a stricking resemblance to the bussiness class breakfast.

And the SC was very well behaved after that.
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I think that about covers it.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post

As breakfast was served something strange happened... ACPs and my breakfasts bore a stricking resemblance to the bussiness class breakfast.
        Gee, I wonder why that was, don't you?

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I dont know how she didnt slap him..it woulda been my first reaction with a nonhusband hand on my privates.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            I dont know how she didnt slap him..it woulda been my first reaction with a nonhusband hand on my privates.
            Yep, that would have been my reaction too. But I guess they aren't allowed to do that.

For once I had the right comment ready, and that other guy was just awesome.

I really don't understand those SCs, I mean on a plane, you're at the mercy of the crew, they can make your flight hellish or delightful.
            Anyway, I got a much better breakfast out of it and it made the day for the crew.

Monika

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
              Yep, that would have been my reaction too. But I guess they aren't allowed to do that.
              I'd think it'd be a reflex for most people...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                Not allowed ... but

Oooops, I am soooooo sorry we hit turbulence as I was pouring scortchingly hot coffee into your l\a\p\ cup
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

OK, I have to ask, or I'll never know... how do you say "crack whore" in German?

Comment

Good for you! You rule!!

Comment

awesome, truly awesome! Well deserving of your business class breakfast treat!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                        I dont know how she didnt slap him..it woulda been my first reaction .
                        ...Slap nothing... inappropriate touch warrants a good old fashioned punch in the face in my book.....

Kick ass come back though!
                        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                        -Red

Comment

I wonder how the groper would have managed had the FA been like this....
                          Bon Qui Qui as a Flight Attendant.

(That is Anjelah Johnson) and Bon Qui Qui is a character she did on Mad TV and in her stand up act.)

Comment

I'm sure the SC fancied himself as the star of the upcoming movie: Trouser Snakes on a Plane. But probably not so much after that awesome pwnage
                            Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth slavetotheman View Post
                              OK, I have to ask, or I'll never know... how do you say "crack whore" in German?
                              Oh it's always good to enhance the vocabulary...

It's "Crackhure"

And here for educational purposes, the conversation in German:

Me: Ooooh sieh an, da hat jemand aber einen ziemlichen Hormonstau!
                              ACP: Stimmt, er hatte wohl nicht genug Geld für ne Nutte auf St. Pauli.
                              Me: Beim nächsten Mal kann er ja sein Glück bei den Crackhuren auf'm Hansaplatz versuchen, die sind billiger.

Comment

Working...
                              X