Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely would've slapped him, but I guess that's not allowed (for the crew). Way to pwn that creep!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That is just so...Wunderbar! ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
        Oh it's always good to enhance the vocabulary...

It's "Crackhure"

And here for educational purposes, the conversation in German:

Me: Ooooh sieh an, da hat jemand aber einen ziemlichen Hormonstau!
        ACP: Stimmt, er hatte wohl nicht genug Geld für ne Nutte auf St. Pauli.
        Me: Beim nächsten Mal kann er ja sein Glück bei den Crackhuren auf'm Hansaplatz versuchen, die sind billiger.
        And what is the term for doggie style [but not anal doggie style...]?
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          And what is the term for doggie style [but not anal doggie style...]?
          Uh oh... this turns into a "How to talk dirty in German 101" class. So pay attention students.

Doggie style would be Hündchenstil, or simply von hinten literally from behind. Both can beused for anal as for vaginal sex.
          No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
            Uh oh... this turns into a "How to talk dirty in German 101" class. So pay attention students
            *recalls a certain early South Park episode*
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
              Uh oh... this turns into a "How to talk dirty in German 101" class. So pay attention students.

Doggie style would be Hündchenstil, or simply von hinten literally from behind. Both can beused for anal as for vaginal sex.
              Except that Germany is kind of modern in the way that it uses a lot of phrases from other languages, unlike the French. Most people, around the world, know the term doggy style though. The same with blow job etc.

Another funny thing... cell phones in Germany are called "Handys". When they first came out, the English guys called them handy, because that's what they are. The Germans thought that was the term for them and called them Handys. Until much later most people didn't realize they are actually called cell phones.
              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
              Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth Calud View Post
                Another funny thing... cell phones in Germany are called "Handys". When they first came out, the English guys called them handy, because that's what they are. The Germans thought that was the term for them and called them Handys. Until much later most people didn't realize they are actually called cell phones.
                Handy is one of those pseudo english terms, like showmaster - show host, Wikipedia has a list of them.
                <nitpick> In the US it would be cell phone, in the UK mobile phone is used.</nitpick>

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post

danke dir =)
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    danke dir =)
                    Bitte, gern geschehen.
                    (Oder Norddeutsch: da nich füer...)

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                      You realize, of course, that now I have to name a character in one of my stories Klaus Von Hinten, don't you? (Address: 69 Hündchenstilstraße...)

Love, Who?

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
                        You realize, of course, that now I have to name a character in one of my stories Klaus Von Hinten, don't you? (Address: 69 Hündchenstilstraße...)

Love, Who?
                        Oh, you must provide me with a copy of said story, once written.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post

Love, Who?
                          Seems like a good choice to me...

Oh yeah, and I want a copy too!

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                            Uh oh... this turns into a "How to talk dirty in German 101" class.
                            A friend of mine liked to say that anything sounds dirty in German...
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                              A friend of mine liked to say that anything sounds dirty in German...
                              Oh, yeah, if you do it right.

Hell, Tool has a song that's a recipe done up like a propaganda speech. When it got to the point where it said to "Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen" I blinked and thought to myself, "did they just say to bake it at 200 degrees for 15 minutes?"

The song is Die Eier von Satan which translates to The Eggs of Satan, and the catch phrase in the song is "unk keine eier" which means "and no eggs" because despite the name, there are no eggs in the recipe.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                                Oh, yeah, if you do it right.

Hell, Tool has a song that's a recipe done up like a propaganda speech. When it got to the point where it said to "Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen" I blinked and thought to myself, "did they just say to bake it at 200 degrees for 15 minutes?"

The song is Die Eier von Satan which translates to The Eggs of Satan, and the catch phrase in the song is "unk keine eier" which means "and no eggs" because despite the name, there are no eggs in the recipe.

^-.-^
                                Simsalabusaladim, und keine eier .
                                I had to look it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGAOqpBNxC8

Comment

Working...
                                X