This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Johnny Depp & The Awesome Bus Driver

So, after an awesome Halloween night at a great concert in *resort town*, my best friend and I go and catch the last bus down valley. Amongst the mish mash of people was a Cap'n Jack Sparrow. Now this guy sat right up the front and was doing what some drunk guys do - spout verbal diarrhea and expect everyone to be wowed by their profound diatribes.

I couldn't really hear what he was saying, and I was more concerned with makiing sure my friend was ok and staying awake so we don't miss our stop. I hear a girl say "shut up johnny depp" - my friend immediately bolts awake and says what?

JD screams I'M NOT JOHNNY DEPP" ( i think this will become my new catchphrase ) - other people on the bus start telling him to shut up, that noone is interested - and to guys like this they don't listen or care.

Finally the bus driver gets on the intercom (?) and tells him to be quiet. Not Johnny Depp keeps on and on with the bus screaming at him to shut up - bus driver warns him again an d when NJD does not comply, slams on the brakes to the sound of our applause, and we all watch NJD climb off the bus telling us all we do unmentionable things to our sisters (interesting as I don't have a sister ).

Bus driver then apologizes to us, saying he was sorry he didn't do anything about it sooner

You know you are weird when a bunch of costumed people on Halloween tell you you are

You'll always remember that as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

OMFG

Comment

I'm surprised his parting words weren't more along the lines of "You're violating my civil rights/I'll sue everyone and their grandchildren for a hundred years/I'm gonna call the news media and report this injustice . . .blarghghghghghgh"

Oh to be a fly on the wall . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

telling us all we do unmentionable things to our sisters (interesting as I don't have a sister ).
          Well that makes it all the more scandalous!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            You'll always remember that as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
            I so <3 you

Comment

Working...
            X