X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loach: 'free speech says you have to'
    Wait, what?

"free speech" must mean "wildcard."

Hey, I'd like my dinner for free. Free speech says you have to do it.

Hey, I would like a squad of hot, shirtless guys to come out here and wash and wax my van for me. Free speech says they have to.

Comment

"Free speech says I have to? Well, then, by extension, free speech says you have to sit there and listen to the myriad reasons I think you are a waste of protoplasm? Have a seat. Are you ready? Good! Part 1: you smell funny..."

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

Hey, I would like a squad of hot, shirtless guys to come out here and wash and wax my van for me. Free speech says they have to.
        I am all for this, except I don't have a van. Mind if I substitute it for a squad of hot shirtless techies?
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Well, of course. If I told you no, it would be against free speech.

Comment

Quoth SuperNat View Post
            'Have you asked Jesus into your heart?'

slight threadjack, that reminds me of one time someone randomly asked me if I had been touched by Jesus... I told them I wasn't allowed to discuss details of the case
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Smiley, if I end up going to The Bad Place, I'm blaming you.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

Smiley, if I end up going to The Bad Place, I'm blaming you.
                Like you want to go anywhere else. All your friends are going to be there, you'll be bored in the other place.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                X