This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    As for that Cherry-print laptop case, 20 bucks says it's a Vera Bradley. I've yet to see anything of theirs that wasn't fuck ugly.
    I didn't get close enough to see the brand - I was trying to salvage my retinas after the double whammy. *does a quick Google image search* Yeah, that would probably fit. Ow...
    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth dragonslayer126 View Post
      I didn't get close enough to see the brand - I was trying to salvage my retinas after the double whammy. *does a quick Google image search* Yeah, that would probably fit. Ow...
      The Vera B's are too loud for my taste. As for the couch pattern clothes...I think even Mr.Blackwell would have to put that on as a major no no to his list...and need some for that. I guess the lady just didn't get the hint that you didn't want to be bothered with.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Those of us south of the Mason-Dixon harbor a similar distaste of the Buckeye state, if only because so many transplants come to Atlanta and insist on making us conform to the way they did things in Ohio. Quite frankly, my dears, we don't give a damn how you did things in Ohio. And Steubenville smells funny. (Columbus is quite nice, though. I kinda wish I'd gone to college there.)

Comment

There's nothing wrong with Ohio!
          Except the snow and the rain
          I really love Drew Carey, and I'd love to see the Rock and Roll hall of fame.
          So if you're done, doin' whatever
          And if you're through doin' whoever
          You know Denton county will be right here waitin' for yooou.
          Come back to Texas!

Although obviously, I wouldn't wish that woman on someone in Texas either...

Actually my boyfriend lives in Ohio. From what I hear people there other than him are douchebags.

Quite frankly, my dears, we don't give a damn how you did things in Ohio.
          Yeah, they ought to just conform to wherever they are. That's how we do things in Massachusetts (because we're pussies)

Not to slander vaginas or cats, of course.

Edit: And this, folks, is a perfect example of why I shouldn't post late at night... Or, uh, midmorning...
          Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Hey all, I'd like to point out... there are places in this country much much worse than Ohio...
            ... give me just a second to think of one...
            ... it will come to me...
            ... ok, I give up

(though I think Ely, Nevada, and parts of Utah compete).
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Honestly, when I saw the title to the thread I instantly thought of hemorrhoids.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                Hey all, I'd like to point out... there are places in this country much much worse than Ohio...

Have you ever been to Grand Rapids, MI?

I lived there for three years.

"I'm a writer and I'm feeling like death, as you would too if you'd just flown into Grand Rapids, Michigan at some ungodly hour of the morning only to discover that you can't get into your hotel room for another three hours. In fact it's enough just to have flown into Grand Rapids, Michigan. If you are a native of Grand Rapids, Michigan, then please assume that I am just kidding. Anyone else will surely realize that I am not." - Douglas Adams
                "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett

Comment

I just checked out the official Vera Bradley website . . . and wish I hadn't. . .

Totally fugly. I wouldn't use one of their handbags or totes for a barf bag.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Yes, and Wisconsin ended up losing it.

would winning have been worth it......what was the prize? More snow....?
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

"The devil is a loser and he's my bitch."

I am so stealing that.
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                        would winning have been worth it......what was the prize? More snow....?
                        The prize was Upper Michigan, which can be a win or a loss.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It's kind of both...

Comment

The Upper Penninsula is beautiful country though.

Comment

Working...
                            X