This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very unprofessional behavior!

I think this falls under here due to the fact that the manager on duty did nothing about this bitchy attitude employee on the front counter. My stepson and I went over to Sonny's BBQ the other night to pick up a carry out order. I've been to this place many times in the past, and never dealt with or witnessed what I saw and heard there. The lady who took my order was in a foul mood of some kind, and when I arrived, she was yelling back and forth with the cook in the back. "I'm still waiting on that order, and now I have a man (which was me) waiting on his take out!" Meanwhile, the manager was fumbling around with the non functioning cash register, upsetting customers who were waiting to pay. She loudly tells him, "I'm supposed to be working the drive-thru window, not dealing with people up here!" This manager, either dumb or just trying to not make a scene (I couldn't tell which), just waves his hands up and down in the "calm down" gesture, but does nothing to take this girl out of sight. When he finally got the cash register working, she said "I have to go to the ladies room now!" and storms off. I at this point was still waiting for my food, which I finally got from a much nicer person. I said nothing except to accept this man's apology for the wait (and what I witnessed). In the end, it kind of wound up in my favor being they gave me more food than what I ordered and did not charge a dime for it.

I'll still eat at Sonny's, but I hope to God this woman was discliplined for her I behavior. And, if she somehow ends up serving my table, you can bet I will request another server.
Working...
X