Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chikin B*tch (sort of a self sighting too)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chikin B*tch (sort of a self sighting too)

I've recently discovered the wonderous pleasure that is an Original Chik-fil-a sammich, and they are a rare treat because the closest one is 45 min away. So, needless to say, I enjoy while I can. Also, I am overly protective of my food (small brothers will do that to you)

I had already ordered my fresh-fried chicken deliciousness, and was patiently waiting to the side of the register (mall food court - so there was really nowhere else to wait that was out-of-the-way) and picked up some napkins and a straw. This rather large woman who was behind me shoved her way up to the register - and I mean shoved, as apparently I wasn't far enough away from the register for her (strike 1). She orders several sandwiches and sides to go rather pissed offedly (as though it was such a BIG and TERRIBLE deal that she had to go get food). ((strike 2)) Just as she finishes, my order is called out and set on the counter in front of me - this twatbag grabs it and makes to leave..

Me: Excuse you! That's my order!

TB: *Gives me a "you're retarded" look* No it's not. (keep in mind I had ordered ONE sandwich ONLY - so the bag was SMALL)

Awesome Cashier: Yes, ma'am it is hers. You just ordered yours not two minutes ago - it'll be up in a few minutes.

TB: So? How do you know it's not the first part of MY order?

((STRIKE F*CKING THREE))

Me: Because *I* was ahead of you in line - *I* paid before you and *I* only order one f@cking sandwich you fat f@cking cow!

Just so you know, I didn't yell and - no, I'm not proud of that last bit - I get low blood sugar sometimes and any little thing will set me off - especially someone denying me FOOD to fix the problem.

Twatbag practically threw the bag at me and huffed off to her little gaggle of friends. Awesome cashier was holding back laughter as she helped the next guy in line, and I found myself a quiet place to sit and enjoy my chicken-y awesome.
    "Always take a moment to thank the food." - Osage Proverb
    Meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder.
    Backpfeifengesicht: German for a face that cries out for a fist in it.

Well, she certainly shouldn't have grabbed the food not knowing for sure it's hers. I'm sure she knew, she just figured no one would notice her taking it. I would have waited for her to throw a name at me first, but ultimately I think she deserved it... The evil part of me loved it.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Geez, what a cow. The only place shoving is acceptable is on Otto Mann's school bus. Plus she ought to know that if she's ordering a large quantity of food, the restaurant isn't going to give her each individual item in its own bag as it comes.

I might not have used the same terminology you did in telling her off, but I would've been similarly blunt.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

i would of let her take the bag and leave.

Then I would just take hers.

What?! Its, only fair.
        I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth marlovino View Post
          i would of let her take the bag and leave.

Then I would just take hers.

What?! Its, only fair.
          Yeah, didn't she order a lot more food than you did?
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

i see no self-sighting
            just that the other woman was being a bitch and got put in her place

Comment

Even if it was a mistake, people like her get angry when anyone points out ANYTHING that they've done wrong. Huge loser.

You rock!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                Yeah, didn't she order a lot more food than you did?
                Yeah... once I'd eaten something and gotten the raging-hungries under control I thought about it - but she'd ordered a lot of stuff with coleslaw as the side *hurl*.
                "Always take a moment to thank the food." - Osage Proverb
                Meat is murder, tasty, tasty murder.
                Backpfeifengesicht: German for a face that cries out for a fist in it.

Comment

Working...
                X