This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    Hmmm...I think you're right. Sodding Christmas sounds very, very...merry.
    Can we pick who to put under the sod?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Can we pick who to put under the sod?
      Usually the sod is at the bottom already.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
        Usually the sod is at on the bottom already.
        fixed for some enjoyment.

Comment

I'd probably give the manager a piece of my mind starting with something along the lines of

"*I'M* the customer. If *I* want her to say merry Christmas, I'll *TELL* her to say merry Christmas! I don't need *YOU* butting in and taking away my chance to yell at her for not saying merry sodding Christmas! If she doesn't screw up *something*, how am I going to show her she should be more worried about the customers than your crappy ass management style?!? So why don't you go find someone to pull the tinsel out of your ass so you can relax and leave the girl to do her sodding job!"

Sadly, this tactic would probably end in the poor cashier getting reamed later on, so I've never had the guts to actually use it.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth the lawsmeister View Post
            Good point. It is probably what would happen. I have to admit that I am dying to try this one day if I see a crap manager giving in to a sucky customer

"Well Manager, you face a difficult choice. Today you will lose one of your customers. Your SC has said he will never shop here again if you don't give in to his demand. And I will never shop here again if you do"

Bonus points to anyone who knows who I'm paraphrasing.
            Pride and Prejudice Mr. Bennet's discussion about Mr. Collins!

Comment

Quoth the lawsmeister View Post
              "Well Manager, you face a difficult choice. Today you will lose one of your customers. Your SC has said he will never shop here again if you don't give in to his demand. And I will never shop here again if you do"

Bonus points to anyone who knows who I'm paraphrasing.
              I thought it sounded like part of a Jigsaw recording from the Saw movies.
              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth csdrone View Post
                This one has my vote.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth csdrone View Post
                  well done csdrone.
                  Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Sheesh! That troll supervisor made the Grinch look cheery in comparison! I guess shoving a pine tree where the sun don't shine would make a very sodding Christmas for that prick!
                    Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 01-01-2010, 01:28 AM.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X