This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC Tuesday Suck

Each Tuesday KFC has a special offer for hotwings and sometimes I simply need this greasy goodness for lunch.
    So I went in today.

Me: 12 Hotwings to go please
    KFC Employee: I'm sorry the student horde from <local school> was in and bought all Hotwings we had prepared. We're making a new batch, it'll take just a minute.
    Me: No problem. Paying and stepping aside to wait.
    Next customer, who had heard what the employee had said: How dare you to be out of Hotwings blargh, blablabla !!!Eleventy1!!11!
    In between the MOD already had packed my order and handed me the bag.
    Employee: The Hotwings are ready, how many do you need?
    Customer: <rant><rant><rant><rant> I'm taking my business elsewhere.
    Employee: The Hotwings are ready!
    Customer: I don't care!!!Eleventy!111!! and left.
    Me:
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Clearly he wasn't happy with the service when the MOD didn't immediately offer to give him the hotwings for free.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I wonder if C2 is related to the guy I had one day who, with his completed order sitting on the counter in front of him the whole time, went on about how long it was taking to get and he was hungry *now* and what was he supposed to do about it!?
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
        I wonder if C2 is related to the guy I had one day who, with his completed order sitting on the counter in front of him the whole time, went on about how long it was taking to get and he was hungry *now* and what was he supposed to do about it!?
        Definitly related! Once a SC has started his rant, he apparently can't stop and HAS to rant on and on and on and... until he hears the magic word FREE.
        No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
          The answer to that guy is, "How about you pick up your food and go eat it someplace far away?"

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X