This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Crazy Biotches At Wal-Mart

....I know, Wal-Mart says it all, but bear with me.

So the past few days it's been well below zero....and add in the windchills....blech. I had full intentions of double bagging and cramming as much as possible for my shopping.

Anyway, as I first walked in, I noticed one lady with short black and red spiked hair wearing a full length fur coat (weird, eh?) power shopping. Almost Black Friday-like. And mind you, this was at 7:30 am....hardly any customers. More employees than customers, in fact. The best time to shop at Wal-Mart. No need to rush or be nuts like that.

Like I said, she was power shopping, like her cart was a V8 Titan truck and she was literally running up and down aisles. TWICE in the "hygene" aisles (all those aisles with toothpaste, deoderants, hair products, etc) she nearly rammed right into me or sent me flying sideways. She wasn't even looking where she was going and she was in such a hurry she obviously didn't care.

I ran into her again once more in the grocery area....thankfully, it's a more open area, so I heard her coming a lot sooner. I could hear her full cart coming as she flew down the frozen foods aisle and once again nearly knocked me to the side as she screeched it to a quick stop to grab some stuff, then was off at full force again.

Then I paid for my stuff and was headed out the door when I heard "clickity clickity" behind me, and all of a sudden...wooosh!

Another dumb bitch in a hurry, almost making it seem like I was standing still and not even moving, ran right around me in the exit area and flew out the doors and into her pickup truck....which of course, 10 seconds later, was in gear and tearing out of the parking lot.

So sure, MAYYYYYYYBE the second girl had an emergency and HAD to leave that quickly.....but why finish shopping and then leave if it's that big of a deal?

My guess is she was so cold she didn't want to walk to her truck, so she figured running would help. That would have been fine and dandy if she hadn't came running up on my behind and flew around me like I was in the way.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Considering it was 7:30 in the morning, they were probably trying to get a quick shopping trip in before work. Idjits.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

GAH! Never thought of that.

Makes perfect sense, considering some of my threads in Roadkill, involving my drive home every day amongst the random fools who live 15 miles away but work in the city I live in, leave for work at 7:45-7:50 and fly past me going 80+, weaving in and out of lanes to get to work by 8.

Comment

OH My god if that happened to me I'd be so pissed....but reading it here is funny
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

It's always best when it doesn't happen to you, lol.

Too bad I didn't snap a pic of the first chick and put it on peopleofwalmart.com

The expression on her face, not to mention how odd she looked, would have been great.

Comment

I'm totally picturing Cruella DeVille as the shopper in the first story.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Yeah, that's where I went, too.

Comment

At least you were lucky enough to have time to get out of the way, I was rear-ended on purpose. Not fun.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Did an employee run after or shout at them? Because I thought maybe the second woman was stealing.

And why do I keep picturing the first woman in stilletto heels?
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    More like Madame Medusa from The Rescuers. Not only 'cause of the red hair and coat, but the fact that this particular villainess drives like a maniac!

I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Not quite like that. Picture very short, spikey hair that is black and red.

Of course I can't really judge because half of my hair is violet....but I don't mix punk with nouveau riche!

Comment

Quoth Sarah Rhapsodos View Post
                        At least you were lucky enough to have time to get out of the way, I was rear-ended on purpose. Not fun.
                        Then you're not doing it right.

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I love shopping at Wal-Mart......just to see these kind of people. My radio station had people call in one time and describe the type of people seen at Wal-Mart but not at other stores. I don't want to list them here, but they were pretty hilarious.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                            Did an employee run after or shout at them? Because I thought maybe the second woman was stealing.
                            That's what I was thinking, too.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                            X